Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Roast Review’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
By accessing the Website (www.roast-review.co.uk), You agree to these Terms and Conditions:
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Please check these Terms and Conditions regularly to ensure You are aware of any variations made by us. If You continue to use this Website, You are deemed to have accepted such variations. If You do not agree to such variations, You should not use this Website.
Access to our Website is permitted on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service without notice. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary to access this Website. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons accessing our Website through Your internet connection are aware of these Terms and Conditions.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
Materials posted on our Website are not intended as advice and should not be relied upon as such. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such information.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
You are not permitted to use, or cause others to use, any automated system or software to extract content or data from this website for commercial purposes (”screen scraping”), except in cases where you or any applicable third party has entered into a written Licence Agreement directly with us that expressly permits such activity.
All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
You may link to any page of the Website for non commercial purposes provided that You do so in a way that is fair and legal and which does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. For the avoidance of doubt, the linking site must not contain any adult or illegal material or any material that is offensive, harassing or otherwise objectionable.
You must not link to our Website in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not remove or obscure by framing or otherwise, advertisements, any copyright notice, or other information published on the Website. Our Website must not be framed on any other site.
If You would like to link to our site for commercial purposes or any purpose not included above, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the ‘contact us’ function on the Website.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission at any time and without notice.
Our Website and/or the Materials and Content may contain links to third party websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). If You decide to visit any third party site, We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).You do so at Your own risk. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in such websites. Links do not imply that we are, or our Website is, affiliated to or associated with such sites.
Your browsing and interaction on another website, including websites which have a link to our Website, is subject to that website’s own rules and policies. Please read those rules and policies before proceeding.
Our communications with You may contain information sourced from third party websites. Material from a third party site will be clearly marked and a link to the source website will be provided. We accept no responsibility or liability for any material supplied by or contained on any third party website which is linked from our communications with You, or any use of personal data by such a third party.
The inclusion of any link in our communications with You does not imply endorsement by us of the linked site. If You decide to access linked third party websites, You do so at Your own risk.
Registered Users have access to additional areas of the Website and/or functionality (”Users Area”). Access to the Users Area is controlled by username and password. Registered Users will be able to access the Users Area of the site on the basis that:
1. Username and password are personal to individual Registered Users and shall not be used by anyone else to access the Roast Review Users Area;
2. Registered Users provide true, accurate, current and complete information about themselves as requested in the registration form;
3. Registered Users do not do anything that would assist anyone who is not a Registered User to gain access to the Users Area or any documents contained therein;
4. Registered Users do not maliciously create additional registration accounts for the purpose of abusing the functionality of the site, or other users; nor do they seek to pass themselves off as another user;
6. Roast Review reserves the right to cancel membership to the site and/or refuse access to the Users Area. We shall not be liable for any loss or damages whatsoever arising from a Registered User’s inability to access any pages on the site.
Views and opinions expressed in content submitted by Users are those of the individual submitting the material, not those of Roast Review and we accept no responsibility for the content of such posts.
We do not guarantee the accuracy of pricing information on the Website, nor for the availability of such products/services from third parties. Nothing on this Website should be taken as an offer to sell goods/services.
If You find any content on the Website to be in any way offensive, obscene, defamatory, racist, harmful, inaccurate, unlawful, illegal or deceptive in any way, please notify us using the ‘contact us’ function on the Website, using the subject title ”Offensive Content”.
On receipt of Your complaint we may remove or block access to the content complained of and will investigate whether the content breaches our Content Standards policy.
You agree to use the Website in accordance with the following rules. All content submitted by You, including, but not limited to, Your name, biographical information and all other names, likenesses, graphics, logos, marks, text, images, photographs, and all other information and material shall be called ”Your Content” for short.
You grant to Roast Review a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, royalty-free license (including full rights to sub-license) to use Your Content (including, without limit, the right to adapt, alter, amend or change Your content) in any media throughout the world without restriction, and You warrant that any material You submit is Your own work or that You have obtained all necessary rights and permissions of the relevant owner and that You have all relevant rights in Your Content to enable You to grant the rights in this clause.
You hereby unconditionally and irrevocably waive and agree not to assert any and all moral rights and any other similar rights and all right of publicity and privacy in any country in the world in connection with our exploitation of the rights in Your Content granted here under, to the maximum extent permissible by law.
Publication of Your Content will be at our sole discretion and we are entitled to make additions or deletions to any such material prior to publication, after publication or to refuse publication.
You undertake to us that Your Content or its use in accordance with these Terms and Conditions shall not:
1. infringe copyrights or database rights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person or entity;
2. contain any personal information relating to any persons under 18 unless You are either their parent or legal guardian or have obtained the signature and authority of a parent or legal guardian of any such person permitting You to submit such person’s name or other content related to such person;
3. contain any content that does not meet our Content Standards (see below);
4. contain any malicious code, such as viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other potentially harmful programs or material; or violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance, rule or regulation.
If Your Content contains any material that is not owned by or licensed to You and/or which is subject to third party rights, You are responsible for obtaining, prior to submission of Your Content, all releases, consents and/or licenses necessary to permit use and exploitation of Your Content by us in accordance with these Terms and Conditions without additional compensation.
Whenever You submit Your Content to the Website, Your Content must comply with our Content Standards. If You do not comply with our Content Standards, we reserve the right to suspend You from using the Website and/or accessing the Members’ Areas without notice.
Your Content must:
1. Be accurate where it states facts;
2. Be genuinely held where it states opinions;
3. Clearly disclose any trade or professional relationship between You and the goods or services which are the subject of Your Content; and
comply with applicable law in any country in which it is posted.
Your Content must not:
1. Contain any material which is defamatory of any other person;
2. Contain any material which is obscene or offensive;
3. Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
4. Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person;
5. Contain misleading or deceptive statements or omissions or misrepresent Your identity or affiliation with any person;
6. Falsely represent that You are a consumer;
7. Contain any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or other forms of solicitation or advertisement commercial or otherwise;
8. Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
9. Be likely to harass any other person;
10. Be likely to disrupt our service in any way;
11. Give the impression that they emanate from us where this is not the case; and
12. Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Although we have no obligation to moderate content on this Website, we reserve the right to monitor any information transmitted or received through our Website. We reserve the right to reject, block, suspend or remove Your Content at any time and in our sole discretion. We in no way guarantee that Your Content or any part of it will be displayed on the Website.
You agree to compensate us and our respective directors, officers, employees, and applicable third parties in full from and against all third party claims, liabilities, losses and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) suffered by such persons arising out of, or related to or which may arise from Your Content and/or any breach by You of any term of these Terms and Conditions.
To the fullest extent permissible by law, we exclude and disclaim all warranties, terms, conditions and representations that might otherwise be implied by law in relation to this Website. In particular we do not represent or warrant that the Website will be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected. You must take Your own precautions in this respect.
We do not accept liability for any failure to maintain the Website and/or late or failed delivery of any Materials.
We shall not be liable, under these Terms and Conditions for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
The Materials may contain inaccuracies and typographical errors. We do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the Materials.
We shall not be liable for any loss caused as a result of Your actions or inactions based on the Materials available on this Website. However, nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall affect Your statutory rights, and nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude our liability for:
1. Death or personal injury arising through negligence;
2. Fraudulent misrepresentation; and/or
3. Anything else that cannot be excluded or limited by us under English law.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
If You have any concerns or queries about material which appears on our Website or if You have questions about Your use of this Website or these Terms and Conditions please get in touch using the ‘contact us’ function on the Website.